A New Nook!

A few posts about the Nook Simple Touch (mine, specifically) are long overdue. But of course pregnancy complications and a newborn child in addition to a toddler in the house have delayed them. Do allow me, however, to call your attention to the fact that Barnes & Noble now has a new Nook, the Nook Tablet.

In addition, the Nook Simple Touch and the Nook Color, as well as the Tablet have reduced prices--and even more reduced if you are a new B&N member. That last phrase is very important if you are interested in buying a Nook. The main Nook page on the B&N website doesn't list the further reduced prices for new B&N members but they are!

You can read my recommendation of the Nook Simple Touch and the B&N digital bookstore. I have been reading more books than I have time to talk about on my Nook these last 2-3 months, and most of them free. More to come about what books and the advantages of the Nook Simple Touch.

Comments

Popular Posts