Poll: Halloween, or Something Else?

So today is Halloween, unless it isn't, unless it is El Día de Muertos or All Hallows' Eve or Reformation Day or someone's birthday or something else. I am not sure that it is terribly significant that Halloween could be traced to pagan festivals (or not), or whether that is a reason not to celebrate it. (In the interest of full disclosure, I don't celebrate it, but my reason is simply aesthetic, nothing deeply religious. My personal aesthetics also necessarily make it difficult for me to find an image that I am willing to put on today's blog post.) This poll, however, is not quite about your reason(s) for celebrating or not celebrating Halloween. It is actually about what you (don't) celebrate on October 31. So vote in the poll on the sidebar!

Comments

Popular Posts