Goodreads

A friend recently recommended Goodreads, a social-networking-cum-book-club website, and I am glad I joined up.

If you are also a Facebook and Twitter holdout,* you may nonetheless consider a site like Goodreads (Shelfari is another option, and I'm sure there are many more). It's a fun way to keep up with what you and your friends are reading, get book recommendations, and ask questions about books that you wouldn't know to ask otherwise. It hasn't replaced my manual tracking of reading lists in Word, but it's been a good tool nonetheless.

If you are interested, join Goodreads and ask me to be your friend!

*How do you tell if you are a true social media holdout? Our badge of authentication is stooping to consider Google+ without actually having opened an account yet.

Comments

Popular Posts