Putting Google and Hillary Clinton through Google Translate

I am almost done having fun with Google Translate. I will stop soon, since I am beholden to Google for a free blog. (In my defense, I will point out that I also defended Google Translate.) But I ran one more sentence through GT from an article about Google and its recent row with China, which has the U.S. government and Secretary of State involved. Hillary Rodham Clinton, a New York Times article says, "referred reporters to Google for details." I ran this through GT in the following order: English-Japanese-Spanish-French-English.

   She referred reporters to Google for details.
   彼女は、詳細については、Google記者呼ばれます。
   Tiene más información, Google es conocido por la prensa.
   Certaines informations, Google est connu pour la presse.
   Certain information, Google is known to the press.

Comments

Popular Posts